Friday, December 11, 2009

The other night I finally got out of the house by myself. I was only running a quick errand, but the excitement of being alone, out of the house, without any kids was pulsing in my veins. I turned on the car stereo to rock out. I immediately start singing to whatever came on. About 10 minutes later I realized I was rocking out by myself to my daughter's favorite cd - The Laurie Berkner band. How embarrassing. Enough said.


6 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Haha! You take what you can get, right?

Emily Judd said...

sadly, that happens to me all the time. In fact, once I turned on the CD when I had nothing else to listen to on the radio. (sigh)

So many blogs..too little time said...

that would have been good to see

Erica and Dan Kiefer said...

haha, that's really cute! guess it can't be that bad of music. hope you enjoyedy our child-free errand anyway!
Your girls are adorable. Have a great Christmas!

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Awesome story, Amanda! I can't believe you admitted to it. That's when you know you're a good mommy, when you love your kids' music more than adult music. : ) Your girls are adorable, bytheway. Merry Christmas!

Alicia said...

Oh Amanda I'll hang my head in shame with you...I've done the same thing too many times. K so now in our defense, Laurie Berkner is pretty darn catchy..even Shane starts singing along when we put her on.